Nathaniel Dame

To Whom it May Concern,

Through several in-depth and long conversations, and after reading many of Daniel's blog posts, I firmly believe that Daniel Lakemacher's belief in the immorality of war is very sincere and honest, and it has become a deep part of his world view. Daniel has even taken additional steps, particularly through the blog, to share his beliefs with others and engage a greater community in the conversation over the immorality of war. My own beliefs and views have been challenged by his approach.

I know Daniel through my wife, who has been friends with Daniel since 2nd grade. Daniel and I have met several times and talked in depth about these issues primarily via email.

Personally, I'm not quite sure exactly where I stand on the issue of war. I don't agree with Daniel completely, as I do believe there will always be a need to defend freedom and liberty, but he does bring up some interesting points.

If you need anything else, feel free to contact me directly.

Thank you,

Nathaniel Dame
Check out his website Called to YM

No comments:

Post a Comment